Sunday, July 29, 2012

Christian Life/Hope/Spiritual Coaching

Over the course of the past 6 months, amazing opportunities have opened up for me in becoming a certified Christian Life Coach. During the training, I have discovered my niche coaching in the field of service of Hope Coaching, and Spiritual Life Coaching. I am excited to become certified, trained, and experienced in walking alongside others who have experienced the loss of a spouse and helping them reach the level of their journey where they can find hope and joy; as well as those people who have reached a point in their relationship with the Lord and have stalled for one reason or another. I am committed to helping my clients see results in their lives no matter what their journey. Life Coaching is not counseling. Counseling is focused on past hurts, struggles and traumas. Coaches come along after the healing has taken place, the grieving has subsided, and you find yourself at a crossroad not knowing what the first step is to take. I am excited and committed to helping others to reach the point of finding out their purpose and destination and the steps to achieve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment